Friday 11 May 2012

21 April 2012..^_^..

Today, I  learned  something   new  in  leadership  workshop  include  3  topics...peer  coaching,real  leadership  and  my  journey.Peer  Coaching  means  that  a  confidential  process  through  which  two  or  more  colleageus  work  together  to  reflect  and  build  new  skills,share  ideas,teach  one  another,conduct  classroom  research  or  solve  problems  in  the  workplace. Then,the  most  part  i  like  in  this  session when  Abang  Amirul   asked  all  of  us  to  put  our  hand on  heart  and  say  this  word "I  Love  My  Peer  Coaching"...At  that  time,my  spirit  will  be  upgrade...:) After  that,our  coach  divided  us  into  a  group..My  peer  coaching  group  is  Azim  as  a  leader...other  members  of  my  group  is Angel,Hasrul,Amirah,Fatin  and  Puri...We  make   decision  for  name  our  group  as  SERU 1...!! I think  that's  the  best  name...

Next,on  topic 2..i  learned  about  real  leadership...That  day,i  learned  something  that  i  haven't know  before  this....The  person  you  lead  is  YOU!! Now...i  already  realize  that  the  role  from  ourself  is  the  most  important  to  make  something  that  we  want  achieve.Then  to  be  a  good leader,we  should  initiate  things  that  we  want  to  start,pick  up  phone  and  make  contact,spend  time  planning,anticipate  problems,invest  time  with  people  and  also  fill  the  planner  by  priorities...That's  the  character  that  we  should  have to  be  a  good  leader...But  we  must  remember...You can  love  people  without  leading  them  but  you  cannot  lead  without  loving  them...So,in  my  opinion  each  of  the  members  in  a  group  is  a  leader...why  i  say  that??? because...each  person  have  their  own  responsiblity  in  terms  to  do  their work.

In  topic  3,my  journey...It  is about  our  personal  developement  blog...to  share  experience  and  knowledge..~5 Golden  Rules  Activities...every  saturday.Abg  Amirul  and  Kak  Elin  asked  all  of  us  to  create  blog...i  feel  so  excited  to  create  blog,because  before  this  i  don't  have  my  own  blog...So,i  take  this  opportunity  to  create  my  own  blog..My  mission  is  want  to  share  my  experience,my  developement  and  more  important  is  my  legacy!! ^_^...

No comments:

Post a Comment