Saturday 12 May 2012

SESSION 2:360 FEEDBACK..^_^...

On  30  April  2012...our  peer  coaching  need  to  do  feedback  exercise...i  think  this  exercise  is  quite  interesting...In  this  exercise,we  need  asked  people around  us  for  get  feedback  our  strengths  and  also  weakness...The  first  step  is  think  of  3  people  at  UM..which  is  include  our  mentor,buddy,junior,same  batch  and  senior  in  UM...3  people  from  personal  life  and  you  also  can  asked  from 3  people  that  you  are  afraid  of....who  might  not  like  us  or  whom  that  we  don't  like...So,i  consider  to  asked  3  person  that  same  batch  with  me...Laila,Zahirah  and  Kalsyima...then,in my  personal  life...my  mother  and  my  father  also....based  on  feedback  from  my  friend  and  also  from  my  personal  life,that's  the  answer:






What  I've  noticed  from  my  360  feedback  is  i'm  a  person  that  working  hard  to  achieve  my  goal  and  i  know  what  i  want....but  at  the  same  time i  also  can  easily influenced  by  friends...Then,what  most  surprised  me  was  my  friend  said  that  i'm  can  being  a  good  leader ... i  get  this  feedback  is  from  my  friend  that  have  be  my  group  before  this...i'm  is  an  person  that  comitted  with  any  work  that  has  give  to me,i'm  also  surprised  with  this  comments   from  my  friends....i  also most  valued  for  being  very  friendly  and  nicely  person  to my  friend...hmmm,sound  that's  good  right??? hehe...BUT....i  could  most  improve  to  be  more  appreciate  time  and  be  more  punctual...then,not  do  something  work  at  last  minute...that's  my  weakness  that  i  should  improve..Insyaallah...with  support  from   family  and  also friends,,i  will  improve  all  my  weakness as  easy as ABC...,,hehe...thanks  a  lot  to  all  my  friend  that  give  feedback...^_*..now, i  know  strengths and  my weakness  better....

No comments:

Post a Comment