Thursday 28 June 2012

last peer coaching...:))

On  17  mei  2012,I  attended  session  4  wrap-up  session.If  compare  to  before  this,peer  coahing  this  time  is   quite  different  because  it's  the  last  peer  coaching.It  is  includes  what  I  have  achieved  during  the  coaching  period.Based  on  my  thinking,I  feel  my  confident  level  will  be  upgrade...then  knowed  how  to  manage  time  and  the  best  thing  is  I  can  share  all  my  experience  via  my  blog.I  also  can  learn  positive new  beliefs  do  I  have.The  important  thing  is  i  will  make  different  as  a  result  of  the  learning  I  have  made  during  the  coaching  period....Insyaallah,I  will  carry  forward  in  life  what  I  have  learned  in  coaching  session,thanks  a  lot  to  our  coach...seru 1 group,Abang  Amirul  Iskandar  because guide us.

antara team sahabat seru...
bersama kak elin...
hero2 sahabat seru....bergambar dgn coach seru    group,Abang Amirul Iskandar...
model sate kew nie...hehe
bersama  puri  rahmawati  from  indonesia..
bersama  atiqah abd malik  from  singapore..
nie...perkenalkan my best frenz...atikah zakaria,from kedah...
haa...yang last nie,saye laa..from kelantan...hehe



setakat nie jew laa k...laen  kali  saya upload lagi k gambar2 sahabat seru nie..TUNGGU..!!



No comments:

Post a Comment